Playa del Carmen has had a huge growth in recent years, many people every day decide to live in this paradise of the Riviera Maya, and if you still can not decide, here are some points to finally make a decision.
- As a consequence of the increase of its population and tourist flow, Playa del Carmen now has roads that allow you to reach different places faster without having to detour to Cancun. Escape the weekend to Holbox, Valladolid and even to Merida arriving in a few hours.
- Once you find the perfect place to live on the beach, your concern will be that visitors know more tourist sites than you. Prepare your agenda and program escapes to cenotes, such as Dos Ojos, Aktun Chen and Azul or to the surrounding natural parks. You can even go to beaches with less tourism, including Akumal, which is famous for the presence of turtles.
- The climate of Playa del Carmen has a pleasant warmth and perfect for going to the beach or in a pool. It is the Caribbean and a tropical area so just enjoy it, you will like that you will not feel high temperatures.
- Playa del Carmen has a more relaxed and casual nightlife. It is on 12th Street where the main bars and nightclubs for different tastes are concentrated, all very close to each other. Coco Bongo, Blue Parrot are some of the most popular sites.
- If you like exercise and outdoor activities, Playa del Carmen promotes a lifestyle in motion, in addition to all the options of outdoor activities and water sports such as snorkeling, diving, paddle surfing, kayaking, you will also find from gyms , yoga studios, crossfit, salsa classes and public places where anyone can take advantage of the fresh air in the early morning to exercise without problems.